Welcome to Istanbul!
On July 5, 2021 the Tria Hotel reopened its doors for its guests after a major renovation.
Tria Hotel is open 24 hours a day to warmly welcome our distinguished guests. Our concierge will meet you and show you to your room.
Our hotel is located in the Sultanhamet district, in the heart of the city on the Bosphorus with a thousand-year history.
World famous monuments of architecture and culture, created by the hands of great masters – Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace – are just a few minutes walk from our hotel. A panoramic view of these sights and the Bosphorus can be viewed from the terrace of our restaurant.
Such a neighbourhood is spectacular. Therefore, our hotel-gallery in the museum quarter is also a part of a museum. Our mission is to provide you with real comfort, attention and exemplary oriental hospitality.
Istanbul is at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. It has attracted travellers from all over the world for a very long time and is famous for its warm welcome. We have created our own concept of modern oriental hospitality in Tria. We have combined the traditions of the past with the technologies of the future to provide our guests with supreme comfort today.
We pay special attention to the smallest detail, because we are sure, it is from the little things that perfection is made.
Our rooms have unique designs and everything to make your stay with us comfortable and enjoyable.
We understand exactly what the start of an ideal day in Istanbul should be like: with a fresh and delicious breakfast from our chef on the Tria terrace with a panoramic view of the Bosphorus and of course a cup of delicious Turkish tea or oriental coffee. This is how every day begins for our guests.
Hotel "Tria" invites you to stay in the historical centre of Istanbul.
See you in Istanbul!
Our hotel has 2 Superior rooms, 4 Deluxe Rooms, 2 Sea View Deluxe Rooms, and 12 standard rooms.
Breakfast for all guests in our hotel is served in the restaurant on the terrace. This is so you can fully enjoy both the fresh breakfast and the legendary Istanbul panorama.
Taking care of your comfort is paramount to us, so we paid special attention to the design and functionality of our rooms. High-quality equipment, natural materials, made to order handmade accessories – everything to make it enjoyable for you to look at, to touch and to use all the facilities of the rooms in the Tria hotel.
In all rooms of our hotel:
- underfloor heating technology
- high quality sanitary ware, brand Hansgrohe
- Mitsubishi silent ventilation system
- bed linen and towels of the highest quality
- orthopedic mattresses
- comfortable large queen size beds in all classified rooms
- thoughtful planning of the space of all rooms, all furniture was created by Turkish craftsmen exclusively to order
- stylish design elements – paintings, accessories, decorative niches, lighting to create a cosy and unique atmosphere in each room
- all paintings in our hotel are hand-painted in oil
- decorative fragments of brickwork are collected from real Istanbul bricks from the city antique market. We gave them a second life and brought the spirit of the old mansions of Istanbul to our modern hotel. Urban history will remind you of older times with inscriptions, dates and stamps that can be seen on some of the bricks
- the chandeliers and lighting fixtures are hand-crafted from brass to create a special ambience in the room with pleasant warm lighting.
Competent planning of the space of each room, comfortable furniture, daily cleaning, the best cosmetic and hygiene products — this is how we take care of the comfort and health of our guests.
Everything in our rooms is thought out to the finest detail. Branded bathrobes and slippers in the closet, mini bars with soft drinks, kettles and a wide choice of teas.
A special complimentary gift for our guests: on the bed in the Tria rooms you will find sachets with fragrant Turkish herbs. This sweet smelling souvenir will fill your room with the scents of the Mediterranean and after returning home will remind you of a wonderful vacation and your second home in Istanbul – the Tria Hotel.
The most important jewel of Istanbul is the view of the Bosphorus. Our terrace is available to guests of all rooms in the Tria hotel. Breakfast here on our terrace with panoramic views of the Bosphorus and the old city will be a bright start to your every day in Istanbul.
Grab binoculars and admire the Asian side of Istanbul. Listen to the cries of seagulls, experience the smell and freshness of the sea ... By the way, look around. You will see Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque – the view from our terrace includes them too.
The Tria Terrace is a work of art in itself. It is so pleasant to sip your morning coffee here, admiring the views of the historic peninsula and the Sea of Marmara. RIght there, on the terrace, it is so comfortable and relaxing to take stock of the day and reflect– with a dinner cooked by our chef. A surprise awaits you: from our terrace, in the evenings, cleverley illuminated world-famous landmarks – Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque – look like they are hovering over the city in the darkness of the southern night.
Our terrace is at your service.
- Turkish, Ottoman and European cuisine restaurant
- Breakfast with panoramic view of Bosphorus
- Terrace with panoramic views of the sea and historical sights
- Terrace restaurant with panoramic views of the sea and historical sights
- Smooth, soundless elevator
- Mitsubishi Air Conditioning System
- Fire alarm system
- First-aid kit in the lobby
- Video cameras in the lobby and corridors
- Baby cot
- Complimentary tea in the lobby available 24 hours a day
- Complimentary Internet in the lobby and rooms
- Cozy fireplace in the lobby
- Newspapers and magazines in the lobby
- Information and suggestions about tours and places to see in Turkey
- Free parking
- TV in the hotel lobby
- Mini Library
- Bellboy and concierge available for our guests
- Individual generator for our hotel
- Openair welcoming zone at the entrance to the hotel with comfortable furnishings
- Mini Garden in front of the hotel
- 24-hour reception
- Complimentary tea service with minimum of 5 different choices of tea
- Direct telephone line
- International TV channels
- Laptop size safe deposit box
- Free wireless Internet
- Mobile phone access
- International phone access
- Telephone in bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- 24 hours room service
- Individual ventilating and air-conditioning system by Mitsubishi
- Underfloor heating
- Terry towelling bathrobe
- Terry towelling slippers
- High quality shower gel and shampoo
- Makeup table and mirror
- Baby cot
- Additional towels
- Everyday cleaning service
- Extra toiletries
- Orthopedic mattresses
- High quality 100% cotton/satin blend linen
- Queen size bed (160/200 cm)
- Fire alarm system
- Private car with driver service
- Private tour guide services (any language)
- Flowers delivery
- Videographer, photographer services (order in advance)
- Organization of tours to cities of Turkey
- Organization of shopping trips to shops with quality brands, leather goods and products made of natural fur. There is a special discount for Tria Hotel guests. Transfer is for free.
- Organization of exhibition visits.
- Interpreter service for business negotiations
- Yacht reservation (Economy and VIP class).
- Helicopter tours